Lets pour and taste like pros
DRAPPIER BRUT ROSE
NICOLAS FEUILLATE BRUT
RUINART BLANC de BLANCS
PIPER-HEIDSIECK EXTRA DRY
MOET & CHANDON BRUT
The proper way to open a bottle of Champagne
1. Hold the bottle on a 45 degree angle away from your face and any guest.
2. Peel the foil off the bottle top exposing the cage.
3. Twist and loosen wire cage tab or key, while keeping your thumb on top of cork to present it from popping out.
4. Place a towel over the bottle top to stop any spillage.
5. Hold bottle from base and gently start turning bottle while holding the cork. Cork should begin to release.
6. As cork and pressure releases under towel you will hear a pop!
7. Hold bottle on continued 45 degree angle few several seconds, while keeping towel over top to catch and over flow.
The proper way to pour Champagne
1. Place your thumb in the bottom opening of the bottle. known as the “PUNT “and your figures around the bottle.
2. Grab your glass and hold on a 45 degree angle while gently pouring the Champagne down the side.
3. Pour about an inch and let the head fizz diminish, then continue to fill. This will reduce bubble lose and enhances the beautiful aromatic bouquet. Hold the glass up and check out the color, while enjoying the continuous flow of bubbles.
The best part is yet to come…… Tasting and Enjoying the best drink ever!