Skip to content
Posts by category
- Category: Classic Cars
- Category: Drink Recipes
- Category: General
- Category: News
- Category: Spirits
- Category: Wine
- 2022/12/2022 - ROSE CHAMPAGNE TOO EXPENSIVE-MAKE YOUR OWN
- 2022/11/2022 - ROSE CHAMPAGNE
- 2022/11/2022 - CHAMPAGNE FOR THANKGIVING….
- 2022/11/2022 - SALDO Chenin Blanc
- 2022/10/2022 - 2018 Russell B Gregory Cabernet Napa Valley
- 2022/10/2022 - 2020 Maple Springs Gruner Veltliner Unique European varietals are springing up in vineyards throughout the United States but one from the hills of Eastern Pennsylvania was quite a surprise. Lively pear, apricot, Fuji apple, green melon and lime fruit explode on the palate while the black licorice and clean lanolin smooth texture add perfumed notes to this refreshing white. Quite richer than it’s Austrian counterpart, it’s refreshing quality and balanced acidity make it a perfect match for various cheeses and light chicken and fowl dishes.
- 2022/10/2022 - 1996 Chateau St. Jean Cinq Cepages Tasting the Classics……. Wine of the Year upon it’s release, this classic is at its peak of a winning winning formula. There is so much flavor, from plums to blackberries, leather, truffles, violets, herbs, all blended so harmoniously, it is as much a joy to sniff as it is to drink. I might have thought after 26 years it may not have held up, but to my surprise, it was one of the best wines I have enjoyed this year. If you have one in your cellar, take my advise: drink it a day early rather than holding on to it and drinking it a day late.
- 2022/09/2022 - 2019 Torbreck “The Steading”
- Category: Vineyard Views
- Category: Wine Facts & Figures
- Category: Wine Reviews